Ingress protection (IP) testing of enclosures: the laboratory is equipped to determine and test appliances and enclosures in relation to their IP rating, satisfying the widest possible range of needs.
- climatic, environmental, vibration and impact tests, performance assessment of electrical and electronic components and products
- life cycle tests
- flammability tests on materials
- IK rating
- salt mist spray tests
- calculation of reliability parameters (MTTF, MTBF, MTTR), failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) and failure mode, effects and criticality analysis (FMECA), through collaboration with the Department of Information Engineering at the University of Florence
- maintainability analysis
- XENON testing for resistance to light and UV radiation
- analysis and issuing of declaration of RoHS and REACH conformity, waste classification and analysis RAEE.